Fashion Face Off Friday (Tuesday): Kdrama Hotties in Suits

Note: Our poll froze and we had to replace it, so if you already voted and it isn't showing, you can vote again!

The winner of our last Fashion Face-off Friday: Terrible Kdrama Date Outfits is Park Gae In from Personal Preference! She barely beat out our equally strong contender, Jan Di from Boys Over Flowers. Let's hear it for the ladies for being good sports about poor wardrobe choices and for the men who love them anyway!

I realize it is not Friday, but who cares? Let's do another fashion poll anyway! Okay, so I know our last few Fashion Face-off Fridays have focused on some of the strange and less desirable fashion trends in Korean dramas, so today let's take a look at something a lot of kdramas do well: hotties in suits. I am totally a sucker for a man in a suit, and luckily there are plenty to choose from. Which kdrama man wears his suit the best?



Contender 1: Hyun Ki-joon from Lie To Me

Possibly one of the hottest kdrama males in kdrama history in all the suits he wears in this drama. Am I right, or am I right? Dang boy!



Contender 2: All Four Men from Gentleman's Dignity

I know it's not really fair to put all four men from A Gentleman's Dignity into one category, but I couldn't help myself. They all just look so good standing there in those suits. Whoo!

Photo Source

Contender 3: Park Hae-young from My Princess

Next up we have an equally strong contender, Park Hae-young from My Princess.

Photo Source
Oops! I mean:

Photo Source

I admit that it was difficult for me to tear myself away from the shirtless images to find this one of him in a suit, but luckily he is just as hot fully clothed. Hold me back!



Contender 4: Cha Ji-heon from Protect the Boss

For those of you who are actually not that turned on by men in suits (is that possible?), I present as the final contender, Cha Ji-heon from Protect the Boss. He totally rocks the "As a chaebol I am obligated to  wear a suit, but as a spoiled, lazy brat I will wear it half-assed over a t-shirt" look.

Photo Source

I know it might make more sense to have Cha Mu-Won as the contender from Protect the Boss,

Photo Source
but let's stick with Cha Ji-heon for the sake of variety.

So, which kdrama hottie wears a suit the best? Let your voices be heard by voting in the box below. If you are not satisfied with the options, write in your vote in the comments.

Which Kdrama Hottie Wore a Suit Best?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Comments

  1. Sorry, going to have to go with Cha Mu-won (Kim Jaejoong)from Protect the Boss. Anyone who can transition from rock star to cool business mogul that easily has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point! We'll write that in :)

      Delete
    2. You do realize that showing only one contender in his "birthday suit" will likely invalidate the voting results, don't you? LOL.

      Delete
    3. I think you are totally right! Lesson learned haha.

      Delete
  2. Oh you are most certainly RIGHT, with Contender 1: Hyun Ki-joon! Dang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha he's definitely my pick! Seriously Hot!

      Delete
  3. Gong Yoo in BIG!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't seen that one yet, but I see your point! Pretty sure he'd look good in anything.

      Delete
  4. Lee Dong Wook in Scent of a Woman! He is sooo hot both in a suit and of course without (luckily in the drama he has a number of shower scenes so if only to catch a shirtless sight of Lee Dong Wook, all the kdrama women fanatics out there should watch this show! :)).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim Joo Won from Secret Garden! Those three piece suits...yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm voting Cha Ji-heon! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment