|Sadly (fortunately!), I didn't have time to summon any horrifying Kdrama ghost dolls to the party.|
So, instead of writing a real post today, I'm declaring it Halloween Blog De-Lurk Day! Whether you've secretly been lurking around our blog like a little ghost or you have been a regular commenter around here, we want to get to know you just a little bit better. I have a list of questions here, and any and all of you are welcome to answer in the comments!
1. At this moment, RIGHT NOW (because I know this probably changes by the minute), what is your favorite kdrama? You can only choose one.
2. Who is your all-time favorite kdrama character and why?
3. What is the best Halloween costume you ever wore?
That's all. We're keeping it simple here.
And, as a sign of good faith, here are my answers:
1. This seriously changes every single day, but my favorite drama right this minute is Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It had a really well-rounded cast and a solid balance of tone throughout the entire thing. It also started my mild obsession with Song Joong Ki.
2. I love love LOVE a lot of kdrama characters. If I had to pick just one to hang out with as best friends, it might be Yoo Jung In from Vampire Prosecutor. I feel like we would get along really well in real life.
3. I plan Halloween costumes months in advance (but I somehow STILL end up sewing them on the day of the party EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.), so it's hard to choose just one. One year, my husband sewed light rope into our costumes so that we could be the characters from Tron. That was pretty fun. I think for my overall favorite, though, I'm going to have to go with the year my husband got to pick. He chose zombies, which is boring, but then he let me get things like prescription zombie contacts and fake wounds and stuff, so the end result was pretty creepy.
Happy Halloween, guys! Don't let the gumihos get you!