|I love a good love triangle as much as the next gal, but seriously, this scared-face standoff has happened about forty times. WE GET IT.|
- Heirs: Rich People Are the WORST
- Heirs: He Who Wears the Crown Probably Has Daddy Issues
- Heirs: First World Problems
- Heirs: He Who Wishes to Get the Girl Must Lurk the Most
- Heirs: Love Is the Moment. And the Moment Is Usually Uncomfortable
- Heirs: No Event Is Too Small for Dramatic Music
- Heirs: There's No Such Thing As an Ugly Sweater
- Heirs: "I Don't Love You" Means "Hug Me Extra Hard"
- Heirs: Poor People with Awesome Phones
And finally, my personal favorite:
- H.E.I.R.S.: Hoping Everything Isn't Repeatedly Sucky
On an unrelated note, this is why I roll my eyes quite a bit less when I watch Marry Him If You Dare:
What alternate titles would you give Heirs? Am I a crazy person, or is anyone else having a hard time sticking with this drama? If I AM a crazy person, can we still be kdrama friends?